£22,000 to £26,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer is currently working exclusively with a quality-driven, fast-growing and reputable SIPP consultancy based in Glasgow city centre. Due to extensive growth, this reputable firm is seeking another talented SIPP administrator to join their pensions team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of SIPP accounts, covering the drawdown and investment elements on behalf of financial advisers and private clients and undertake the following tasks:
- Managing a portfolio of SIPP accounts from start to finish
- Set up of new schemes, illustrations, technical support, calculations, compliance and benefit payments
- Process transfers, contributions, investment activity, decumulation and other relevant matters such as annual valuations and reports.
- Liaise with Financial Advisers, Private Investors or Solicitors
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
- Generous salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Support through exams
- Structured career progression
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience working with SIPP products, whether it is drawdown, investments or property in a consultancy or provider environment.
If you are interested in this position please call the office on 0131 292 0777, complete our Enquiry Form below (quoting job title and location) or email your details to email@example.com. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.