£28,000 to £32,000 plus benefits.
Are you currently working within a DB pensions environment (provider, consultancy or in-house) and eager to develop and progress within this field?
We’re working with a successful consultancy, well established across a range of pension and actuarial services for DB schemes in both private and public sectors. The consultancy is seeking to enhance and strengthen their team with the addition of an experienced pension’s administrator.
Your responsibilities include:
- Daily administration tasks of a portfolio of DB Schemes
- Checking, authorising and undertaking complex calculations
- Staff training and development, including feedback.
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
- Liaise with authorities, including DWP, HMRC and Pensions Regulator
- Assistance with project-based work
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- Experience in a DC or DB pensions administration role
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Able to build and develop strong and effective client and team working relationships
- Shows assertiveness when required to ensure timescales are adhered to
If you think this role could be your next challenge and you’re keen to develop in DB schemes with the opportunity to further your progression with professional exams, then please call Lewis Campbell on 0207 556 1180 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JohnstonGreer is a specialist recruitment firm operating within the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors across the UK.