£34,000 to £44,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer are currently working with a quality driven, fast growing Pensions and Actuarial consultancy on several Pension Administration opportunities. Due to extensive growth this reputable firm are seeking another talented DB/DC senior administrator to their team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes ranging from small to large and varying in complexity. Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking colleagues work on “cradle to grave” pensions administration
- Project work including pension increases, annual benefit statements and GMP rec
- Ownership of scheme tasks and project work ensuring all tasks are planned appropriately completed accurately and delivered on time
- Complex manual and automated benefit calculations based on scheme rules and legislation
- Preparation and attendance at client meetings
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
- Generous salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Support through PMI exams
- Structured career progression
- Incredible benefits package, to support you outside of the workplace
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working with DB/DC pension schemes, in a consultancy or third-party administration environment.
If you are interested in this position please call the office on 0131 292 0777, complete our Enquiry Form below (quoting job title and location) or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.