£17,000 to £20,000 plus benefits
Receptionist required by this local Financial Advisers firm that provides advice to individuals and businesses across Retirement Planning, Investments and Protection. The firm continues to grow and they now require a receptionist or office administrator to join the team based in the city centre.
The Receptionist will work closely with the Office Manager and will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring rooms are ready and organising refreshments.
- Handling telephone enquiries and ensuring they are dealt with effectively.
- Maintaining the office calendar with all internal and external appointments for all Financial Advisors.
- General office duties including filing, photocopying and responding to emails.
- Maintaining stationery/brochure stock levels
- Responsible for outgoing mail, internal and external
Applicants must have previous experience working as a receptionist or office administrator with excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. Positive, friendly approach with the confidence to deal with people at all levels. Previous experience within Financial services would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this position please call the office on 0131 292 0777, complete our Enquiry Form below (quoting job title and location) or email your details to email@example.com. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.