£50,000 to £65,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer is currently working with the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Pensions and Actuarial consultancy on a Pensions Consultant role based in the Reading office. Due to extensive growth, this reputable firm is seeking an experienced Pensions Consultant to join their talented team on a number of DB appointments.
You will be responsible for providing consultancy services to a portfolio of Defined Benefit schemes ranging from medium to large in membership and provide the following:
- Consulting on all aspects of administration and investment topics
- Preparation for, attendance at and follow up from client and trustee meetings
- Ongoing understanding and knowledge of pension and ancillary benefits and supporting regulatory framework
- Drafting papers on topical issues for clients and work with the client to develop solutions to address issues
- Identify new business opportunities for on existing clients and develop a plan on how to raise and implement
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
- Generous salary (between 50-65)
- Discretionary bonus (%)
- Flexible working hours
- Support through PMI exams
- Structured career progression
- Incredible benefits package, to support you outside of the workplace
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience providing consulting services to Defined Benefit pension schemes in a similar environment.
If you are interested in this position please call the office on 0131 292 0777, complete our Enquiry Form below (quoting job title and location) or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.