£26,000 to £32,000 plus benefits.
JohnstonGreer is working with a large in-house pension scheme based in Edinburgh. Due to continued success and extensive growth, this well-known firm is seeking a senior pension's administrator to work on the in-house DB and DC schemes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Daily administration of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
- Checking and authorising work
- Liaise with authorities, including DWP, HMRC and Pensions Regulator
- Complex calculations
- Staff training and development
- Responsible for key clients
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- At least 3 years experience in a DC or DB pensions administration
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Able to build and develop strong and effective client and team
- Experience in checking work, staff training and complex cases
If you feel you are ready for this new challenge, please attach your CV to the job ad.
If you are interested in this position, please call the office on 0131 292 0777 or click the apply button below or you can also email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.