£36,000 to £44,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer is representing a well-known specialist that operates across the full pensions spectrum with a department focused on SIPP and SSAS work. Following continued growth they are expanding their team and require a Technician to work in support to account managers who deal directly with the client portfolio.
You will be responsible for –
- complex SIPP and SSAS enquiries from advisors, clients and colleagues
- ensure that all investments fit within regulations
- maintain expertise on pension legislation
- ensure that all systems and processes adhere to the regulatory requirements
- action plans to rectify any non-compliant scenarios
- product and regulation-based training internally including follow up work
You will currently be dealing with the technical aspects of SIPP and/or SSAS arrangements on a daily basis within a Consultancy or Provider environment and you will have excellent knowledge of this product sector including current and historic legislation.
If you are interested in this position, please call Chris Johnston on 07860 939 925 or click the apply button below. You can also email your details to email@example.com.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Financial Services and Pensions sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.