Senior Pensions Administrator
To £34,000 plus benefits and exam support
Senior Pensions Administrator required by this successful consultancy that is well established across a range of pension and actuarial services for DB schemes. They are looking to enhance and strengthen the existing team with the recruitment of an experienced and skilled pensions administrator.
Pensions Administrator duties include –
- day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Defined Benefit schemes
- processing new entrants, leavers, retirals, deaths, renewals
- as a senior member of the team you will coach and supervise new colleagues
- provision of excellent levels of client support
- effective delivery of information and communications to clients and members
You will currently be operating in a DB pensions environment (TPA, consultancy or in-house) and be keen to develop your career within this field. Full financial and study assistance for the industry exams is provided.
If you are interested in this position, please call Chris Johnston on 07860 939 925 or click the apply button below. You can also email your details to email@example.com.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Financial Services and Pensions sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.