£35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
JohnstonGreer are currently working with a small, high end actuarial firm based in York. Due to continued growth this reputable firm are seeking an Actuarial Assistant to support the team of Actuarial Consultants.
You will be responsible for working on a range of Defined Benefit arrangements, supporting the current Actuarial consultants. Your responsibilities will include:
- Actuarial calculations such as valuations, benefits and transfer values
- PPF Levy calculations
- Understanding the implications of the results of the above calculations in order to provide advice on matters such as contribution rates, levy reduction, liability reduction exercises.
- Drafting reports, emails and presentations to deliver actuarial results and advice
- Drafting member communications (e.g. Summary Funding Statements, responses to individual queries)
Here's what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
- Generous salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Support through exams
- Structured career progression
- 'Family environment' where you will be looked after and given flexibility and freedom
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience working in an Actuarial Assistant/Analyst role within a pensions consultancy.
If you are interested in this position please call the office on 0131 292 0777, complete our Enquiry Form below (quoting job title and location) or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.