£22,000 to £26,000 plus bonus and benefits
Flexible Working Hours Available
Is working for a company that understands the necessity of a good work-life balance important to you?
Do you want the opportunity to learn and develop your career professionally, with the help and support of colleagues?
A company that offers tailored benefits to each individual?
Our client is one of the largest pension’s consultancies within the UK, who credit their growth and success to both their employee and customer-centric focus. Their strength in the market has allowed them to grow their pensions administration team.
As the Pension’s Administrator, your daily tasks will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of DB/DC schemes
- Processing leavers, deaths, retirements, new joiners, transfers, projects
- Completing manual and automated calculations
- Liaising with Trustees, Financial Advisers, Scheme Members and Actuaries daily.
What experience is preferred:
- DB/DC pensions experience
- 1 years’ experience within the above environment
- Basic Awareness/knowledge of the pensions industry
- Able to demonstrate numerical skills
Out with working hours, our client offers local sport and social teams, various activities such as quiz nights and wine tasting and Summer and Christmas parties. This company truly believes in providing a supportive, yet fast-paced and challenging working environment alongside a strong well-being culture.
If you are interested in this position, please call Lewis Campbell on 07539 566 316 or click the apply button below or you can also email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.