Up to £17,000
Receptionist required by this prominent local Financial Advisers firm that provides advice to individuals and businesses across Retirement Planning, Investments/Wealth, Mortgages, Protection and Tax Planning. The firm is well known in the local area of Belfast and it continues to grow through the acquisition of businesses and the recruitment of administrators.
The Receptionist will work closely with the Managing Director and be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Handling telephone enquiries and ensuring they are dealt with effectively
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring rooms are ready and organising refreshments
- Maintaining the office calendar with all internal and external appointments for all Investment Managers
- General office duties – emptying dishwasher / ensuring kitchen supplies are fully stocked etc
- Maintaining stationery/brochure stock levels
- Responsible for outgoing mail, internal and external
- Occasional standard secretarial duties such as audio and copy typing
Applicants must have previous experience working as a Receptionist. Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. Positive, friendly approach with the confidence to deal with people at all levels. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook and accuracy/attention to detail.
Please call Rebecca Stewart on 0131 292 0781 or email Rebecca.email@example.com
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.